Terms of information provision
Your use of this Site signifies that you accept these terms.
If you do not agree with these terms, do not use this Site.
1. This information resource is an object of property rights and is protected by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Law “On Copyright and Related Rights” and other normative legal acts on intellectual property.
2. appstoreandroid permits you to view and download the materials on this site only for personal non-commercial use, provided that all copyright information and other proprietary information contained in the source materials and any copies thereof are preserved.
3. It is not permitted to reproduce, display, display, distribute or use in any other way the materials on this site for commercial purposes. Any use of these materials for non-commercial purposes on other websites or in computer networks is permitted only with an active link to the appstoreandroid website.
4. The materials on this site are protected by copyright, and any unauthorized use of them may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. If you violate any of these Terms, you automatically terminate the right to use this site and must immediately destroy all materials that were downloaded from this site or printed.
5. The rights to all materials posted on the site appstoreandroid belong to the site appstoreandroid.
6. Site appstoreandroid does not post materials, copyright and related rights to which (including distribution rights) belong to other individuals or legal entities. In the event that such material is posted on the pages of the site by third parties, the copyright holder should contact the administration to resolve this issue. All claims will be processed within a reasonable time frame.
7. Author’s articles (containing the author’s first and last name or an Internet pseudonym) published on the appstoreandroid website are the property of appstoreandroid. The copyright for articles published on the site appstoreandroid belongs to the authors of the articles.
8. The author of the article has the right to publish his article on his own website or in other media only on condition of placing an active link on the site appstoreandroid.
9. In case the article published on the site is not signed, this article was prepared by the team of authors of the site appstoreandroid and is the property of the site appstoreandroid.
10. For full citation of news, articles and other materials from the appstoreandroid site, it is necessary to obtain the prior consent of the administration of the 5mod.ru site, and when using the materials, be sure to place an active link to the appstoreandroid site.
11. Partial citation of articles from the site appstoreandroid is possible provided that all of the following conditions are met:
The volume of citation should not exceed 25% of the total text of the article (the volume of printed characters is considered);
Used fragments of the text of articles are highlighted with grammatical signs characteristic of citation or there is a direct indication of the fact of citation.
The author of the material (name, surname and, if any, Internet pseudonym) and the source (site appstoreandroid) must be indicated
12. In case of using diagrams, pictures or photographs in your own news feed or any other source of information, you must post an active link to the appstoreandroid website. Any modification of images (in particular, removing from the photo the indication that the copyright belongs to the appstoreandroid site) is not allowed without the written consent of the administration of the appstoreandroid site.
13. The appstoreandroid site is not liable to you for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information provided on the site, or any decision made by you or a third party, or an action taken by you or a third party in connection with the data received …
14. The appstoreandroid website has the right to unilaterally change the list of information materials presented on this resource.
15. The site appstoreandroid has the right to unilaterally revoke permission to use the materials, without giving any reason.